In the past year, we have worked very hard to bring to the market place an innovative new ticketing system that provides airline quality ticketing for medium-sized businesses. While there are quite a few masters of ticketing out there, we feel that we have a unique perspective and position in the electronic ticketing space.
A few things we made sure to address:
- Price: We found current pricing to be ridiculous and borderline monopolistic.
- Integration: Ticketing should not be a closed system and instead play nicely with other platforms like, for example, Salesforce.com.
- Mobile: There is no reason why you shouldn’t be able to get a ticket to your mobile phone.
- Customer Service: We are getting rid of frustratingly long and unnecessary Will Call lines.
- Branding: It should be your branding on all customer touch points including:
- Printed Tickets
- Security: Can you believe an airline was not encrypting credit card information?
- Marketing Meets Operations: Managing and implementing multi-channel ticketing should not be confined by complex systems but instead be easy to use.
- And much more in regards to ticketing, fulfillment, customer service, and reporting.
Needless to say, we hope to be chosen in our category. As you can see below, winners will be announced on January 28th. Wish us luck!
Utah Business and Wasatch Digital iQ are pleased to announce the finalists of the 2009 IQ Awards, the second annual innovation recognition program that highlights some of the most exciting and innovative products, processes and procedures coming out of Utah’s bright minds.
This year, 30 exceptional companies were selected as finalists in nine categories, recognizing the most innovative as well as creative ideas and solutions in technology. These tech-savvy businesses are pioneering a space in their industries – or creating a whole new one. Join us in saluting the innovations that will change the way the world lives, thinks and works.
The finalists will be featured in the February 2009 issue of the magazine and the winners will be announced at a luncheon sponsored by Utah Business on January 28. For more information or to register for the event, please visit www.events.utahbusiness.com.