Anyone who has gone through the process of developing a brand position that encapsulates the unique values and spirit of a company or themselves knows it’s not easy, especially in a crowded and competitive marketplace. Even more so for a region that does not like to be defined or put in a box. That is why I like to think of Uncommon Thinkers Welcome, my latest brand development project, as more of an invitation than a label.
It has definitely been a journey moving through the various phases of stakeholder engagement – regional, domestic and international research – brand development and trademark – and final production. GeekWire does a great job of laying it out in this article, and I really appreciate their partnership in helping me launch the brand out in the world.
There are a lot of fun but smart elements to the campaign.
I worked with each of these partners to provide social guidance and assets to amplify the launch. Of course, there were multiple channels involved to launch the campaign:
- Website: http://uncommonthinkerswelcome.com/
- eBlast: https://conta.cc/3nztYzh
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7049038634691284992
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SeattlePartners/videos/175029795420845/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqnn5Rzg83t/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeattlePartners/status/1643272399125876741
It has been an honor to work with so many amazing companies and partners to breathe life into this. I worked with more than 22 companies and partners to pull this off, including a 4-day video and photo shoot across Snohomish, King and Pierce County.
Paid media and much more to come!